Bridgestone Tour B XS and Titleist Pro V1x, both golf balls are on the top of the list in the category of the premium quality golf ball. Both companies have a global reputation to produce and offer high-quality golf balls for golfers of all levels and expertise. But a lot of golfers feel confused when choosing one between Bridgestone Tour B XS vs Pro V1X. So in this article, we are going to discuss everything about that and some other relevant information.
There are some basic differences between the two golf balls in terms of compression, speed, weight, spin and dimple count. Each of them has concentrated on making balls for the purpose it promises to serve. The first and foremost difference that we should mention is that Bridgestone Tour B XS is the best for tour balls. And on the other hand, Titleist Pro V1x is the top premium golf ball.
- 1 Technical Comparison of Bridgestone Tour B XS vs Pro V1X
- 2 Details of Bridgestone Tour B XS vs Pro V1X
- 3 Bridgestone Golf Tour B XS Model Ball Overviews
- 4 Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls Overviews
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Final Thoughts
Technical Comparison of Bridgestone Tour B XS vs Pro V1X
|Specifications||Bridgestone Tour B XS||Titleist Pro V1X|
|Fell||Soft feel||Softer feel than Bridgestone Tour B XS|
|Construction||3 piece||3 piece|
|Spin||Improved spin than previous model||Excellent high spin|
|Weight||0.6 lbs||1.46 lbs|
|Speed||105 MPH+||95-105 MPH|
Details of Bridgestone Tour B XS vs Pro V1X
Bridgestone Tour B XS provides an excellent spin on the green and allows for a lot of speed alongside. It absorbs a lot of shocks making the ball simpler to handle. On the other hand, Pro V1 X has outstanding penetrating performance. Bridgestone Tour B XS is basically for the advanced level players. Whereas Pro V1X is for all-around golfers.
Bridgestone Tour B XS has a dimple count of 330 and provides a soft feel. In contrast, Pro V1X gives a softer feel and has a 348 dimple count.
Pro V1X has got a softer core which results in increasing speed. But, Bridgestone Tour B XS comes with the softest core according to many golfers.
In Bridgestone Tour B XS, the covering used is seamless reactive urethane on contrary, the usual urethane elastomer is used for Pro V1X.
Bridgestone Tour B XS has lower compression compared to that of Pro V1X, also they differ in prices. Pro V1X is a kind of more expensive than Bridgestone Tour B XS.
Bridgestone Golf Tour B XS Model Ball Overviews
Bridgestone Tour B XS is a great choice for players trying to improve their short game. They provide mid swing speed better than others. The 338-dimple covering provides piercing speed and the durability and affordability of the ball are worth mentioning.
- The dual dimple technology of Bridgestone Tour B XS provides reduced drag and a more efficient trajectory.
- The urethane cover used in Bridgestone Tour B XS results in improved spin and control.
- Improved performance can be experienced with every stroke from the game-changing advanced technology used to produce more speed.
- The softer feel provides a better spin for faster swingers.
- The improved aerodynamics with lighter weight flexes very well and is smooth.
- 338 dimple cover provides piercing speed.
- Highly durable and affordable.
Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls Overviews
The urethane elastomer covering of the ball provides with high trajectory and enormous spin. We must mention that the ball has got outstanding penetrating flight effect. The compression rate of the ball can accommodate both rapid and slow swing rates. We can’t deny but admit that the thinner covering allows excellent spin control.
- The ball has exceptional penetrating capacity.
- Best choice for low digit handicappers.
- The higher compression rate can accommodate swing rates better.
- The green side spin is worth mentioning.
- The 348-dimple count provides with a softer feel.
- It’s easy to get flight consistency flight paths from Titleist Pro V1x.
- The thinner covering of the ball enhances the feeling and is trusted by top professionals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What’s the difference between Pro V1x and Pro V1?
Answer: The Pro V1 has a softer feel than the Pro V1x, the latter is known to have been better for high flight.
Question: What is the compression of Bridgestone Tour B XS?
Answer: The compression of Bridgestone Tour B XS is 84.
Question: What is the compression of Titleist Pro V1X?
Answer: The compression of Titleist Pro V1X is 90.
Question: What Bridgestone Ball Is Comparable To Pro V1x?
Bridgestone Tour B X is comparable to the Pro V1x.
We hope that after reading this article, you are now clear about all the details of Bridgestone Tour B XS vs Pro V1X. Bridgestone Tour B XS and Titleist Pro V1X both have their own specialty and performance excellence in respect of choice and in terms of the need of golfers. Now, you just need to compare everything to your needs and choose the perfect one.